Greater NY Scholarship Application
Learn More About Our Scholarship Program
- The student must be of Haitian descent.
- The student must be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing program.
- The student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0. An official transcript must be submitted with the scholarship application.
- The student must submit a written essay minimum of 250 words of a given topic related to nursing.
- The student must be involved in community service.
- The student must be interviewed by members of the Education Committee along with a Board member.
- Selection is based on GPA, essay, and community involvement.
If mailing, print and mail to:
P.O. Box 311095
Jamaica, New York 11431
Download/ Print Application